Friday, January 9, 2009

Its Yours!!!


i have to get a clip of this song for my readers because i LOVE it and J. Holiday is soooo overrated. i wont say everything i want to about him out of respect for my man lol...plus it would just be me talking shit sooo...whats the point?


i really love his music though. his first album is one of my favorite R&B albums to date because its so...natural. mind you, i found out he smokes on the cheeba so you already know that made me more of a fan than EVER lmao. you can almost tell by his eyes that he smokes...gotta love it!

(PSA...smoking of any kind is bad for you!! ok? :-\ )


anywayz...i need people to start showing him some more love. well, on second thought, i'd be a little more upset if he was mainstream...maybe i like that i can enjoy him without EVERYONE jumping on the bandwagon!



P.S. the Bed video had me TOO upset. when you hear that song you damn sure DONT think about someone tucking somebody the hell into bed?!?! shiiiiit, i know its not what i thought about!!! HELLO! lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment