Friday, January 16, 2009

stream of consciousness

this blog is pretty much just going to be a stream of consciousness for me. you'll get to know all the things, questions, thoughts, ideas that go on in my head while i sit here and write. i learned this technique in high school to just write and write and write whatever is on your mind while you are writing, or typing for me of course lol.

if there is a pause in your writing for WHATEVER reason, you have to put a space in between your lines, or make it a brand new paragraph. that space was because i just had to go to my other tab and pause my myspace playlist so i could concentrate on this. my playlist is great, dont get me wrong, but music means so much to me that it distracts me from doing what i need to be doing sometimes. you ever wonder how many words per minute you can type? i do all the time because i am zooming along on this screen and showing these keys NO mercy so i must have a decent number in the 80's at least...i think so *insert hating comment here* lmao

i've been feeling very poetic lately. everytime i'm with my man a new line for a poem pops into my head like..."being with you makes pain seem like it doesn't exist" or something along those lines. that one wasnt too too good but it was nice hehehe...im talented i know! but for real tho, the day i told my baby that he is the reason that i believe that God writes poetry...i was being SO very honest and upfront with him. im sure he feels like its only G sometimes but if he could be inside my heart...for only a moment...he'd see how much space belongs to him inside of it. honest to God...he puts a smile on my face at times that i think my world is about to end. and puts tears on my face while my legs are in the air and makes me cry thanking God for loving me soooo much that He made me a soulmate (not everynody gets one you know?!) fucked up right?

...my hand was hurting. my goodness, i had to take a small break. but yeah, imagine going your whole life without finding your soulmate. the one person that was molded, created anf birthed JUST for you. so that you could meet and create a perfect image in Gods eyes (which would be me refering to any offspring that your mate and urself had)......told you i was feeling poetic lmao. i dont even know where half the lines come from half the time but i LOVE when they do come. i want to publish a poetry book one day. i just found out my close friend from HU (the real one...Hampton University, not the knockoff Howard *barf*) but yeah, my close friend from there Nicole Little put out a poetry book called Heartfelt (at least i think thats what it is...im pretty sure)

my mind is so complex that sometimes, i seem simple. im sure that made sense to no one but me but it makes PERFECT sense to me man. i think so much into things and analyze some situations until my damn brain starts to bleed. i believe its a poisitive trait in me though...one that makes me stronger and will get me through and out of some tough situati

....im so fucking nosey. i stopped that stream JUST to see who had signed off my buddy list on AIM...smfh @ that. ah well...but like i was saying, it'll get me through some tough situations and hard times. sometimes its ok to overthink a situation bc you find out later that you were right the whole time. you know what sux more tho? when you ignore a situation or think nothing of it...and it turns out it was something you should have been paying super close attention to. hate those times but everything is a learning experience. i want a new tattoo....i know what i REALLY want to get (not to be disclosed to the public) but before i get that specific tatt, i think i want to get one on my wrist. something that looks very classy and probably words so that i dont have anything big and bold jumping from my wrist when im shaking hands for interviews. tattoos dont hurt me, they kind of tickle actually, so i should be good. i remember getting my God's Gift tatt, which alot of females have copied and made so mainstream (ugh) but whatever *singing* there can only be onnnne ME...can nobody cant nobody...do ur body like me *glint* awww, thats something me and my baby do that we got from Last Comic Standing (GREAT SHOW...shameless plus YES!) these two guys were coming offstage from their performance and one of them said something with a smile after...and while they flashed the little sparkly thing that shines over ppls mouths in like...toothpaste commercials...the other dude said *glint* as if that was the sound that the little sparkle makes...perhaps one of those you had to be there moments huh?? ah well, cant win them all

i'm pretty much out of stuff to write bc my simply complex mind has run into overdrive and thoughts are starting to pile in top of one another

being nosey AGAIN...alll in my buddy list's kool aid...dont even know the flavor. man, we used to say some corny shit back in the day. but with the right neck pop and eye roll...it made it sound like the most hurtful thing you could ever say. lmfao well im off to bed now hoping that God has some more lines of poetry that i can borrow and share with the world. i'm such a great ass person...hey, the rules of this are to write down EVERYTHING that passes through your head and well...that shit passes through alll the time. bitch im the bomb like tick...tick hehehehe ok beddie bye bye time. see all you guys tomorrow after i handle my business in the city. nitey nite blog family *cracks knuckles*

2 comments:

  1. girl you are so random..
    BUT I LOVE IT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just all over the place lol

    ReplyDelete